Choosing an in home nursing service is a very personal decision. We define quality care as the assurance that the necessary services are delivered in a way that makes a senior’s life easier, in the comfort and security of his or her home. Whether you or a loved one requires nursing care or help with daily living tasks, you can receive services from the very best provider in the San Diego area – La Jolla Nurses Homecare.
We were very humbled to be repeatedly nominated and voted BEST senior in home care provider by the readers of both the San Diego Union Tribune and the La Jolla Light. We don’t know the reasons each one of those readers voted us BEST. But here are some reasons we think they prefer us as their favorite at home nursing service:
- We can administer medications!!
- We are licensed by the State of California as a Home Health Agency.
- We have no hidden fees. We don’t charge for an assessment, the Plan of Care, basic care management including: medication reconciliation, case conferences or physician communication.
- We offer all levels of nursing care from a companion to a highly skilled RN. Although your needs may change in the future, you’ll never need to change agencies to find the right level of care for you.
- All of our patients are supervised by an RN Case Manager at no extra charge.
- We have been providing care in La Jolla and all of San Diego since 1977.
- We are the oldest and most experienced private duty agency in San Diego County.
- We are open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- We never use an answering service. Our clients have direct access to troubleshoot any concerns that may arise.
- Our caregivers are carefully screened, skills tested, references checked, and their credentials are thoroughly examined. On average, we hire less than 30% of applicants.
- Our employees are all bonded and fully covered by professional and general liability insurance, fidelity bonding and workers compensation insurance. In addition, all related payroll taxes are covered. You NEVER have to worry about Household Employer obligations, we’ve got you covered.
- We regularly monitor the care requirements of all patients. Changes are made as needed and agreed to by the patient.