Determining the type of care you or a loved one may need is a difficult task. You don’t have to handle this alone. We understand this is especially difficult if you are trying to provide care for a loved one long distance.
At La Jolla Nurses, we see it as a team effort, working with you, family members, physicians and other health care professionals. You may not need help forever. You may just need help right now. Your needs will determine services and scheduling visits to someone living with you or your loved ones 24 hours a day.
- Scheduling flexibility from 1 hour visits to 24 hour care.
- Complimentary in-home consultations.
- Easy cancellations, no long term commitments.
- La Jolla Nurses Homecare caregivers are insured with professional liability, workers compensation and fidelity bonded for your protection.
- Experienced and compassionate home caregivers.
- La Jolla Nurses Homecare services are certified by CAHSAH (California Association for Health Services at Home.)
- La Jolla Nurses Homecare is certified by the San Diego Alzheimer’s Association.
- La Jolla Nurses Homecare is a member of the La Jolla Town Council.